Wednesday 27 August 2014

5 things to do before Summer Ends

"



Here in London we've pretty much had non stop rain for the past 3 days but I'm still hoping for just a few more days of sunshine before I officially say hello to winter. So here are 5 things I will certainly be doing if the sun ever decides to come out.

1. Have a picnic
The last time I had a picnic it was for my 7th birthday party and the theme was teddy bear picnic. All of my friends brought their favourite teddy bear and we all ate sandwiches and finger food in the park. Ever since I've desparately wanted to do it again but I'm not sure my friends would be so up for bringing a cuddly toy...

2. Go to the beach
Even though I've been to the beach twice this summer, I really want to go again. If you can't go out of the country then you absolutely MUST go to Brighton. Although it only has a pebble beach the water is lovely, there are amazing places to shop and the beach front scenery is beautiful!


3. Make ice lollies
When I was younger making ice lollies during summer was a ritual. I've had loads over the
past few weeks but nothing beats the feeling of creating your own flavours and enjoying the frozen
delight while reading a magazine in your garden. 

4. Go to a Lido
Lido is the Italian word for beach but here in England it is an outdoor public swimming pool. The perfect mix of beach breezes and swimming pool fun, Lido is a great place to simply hang out with friends. 

5. Wear sandals
This may seem like a silly one but unless you're a fan of socks and sandals it'll be almost impossible to wear them in a few weeks so I might as well wear sandals as often as possible while I can. 

What are some things you want to do before summer is over?
Lots of love,
Tiana x

4 comments:

Be an e-tailPR blogger