Thursday 29 January 2015

So many couture shows!!!!

Let's start with Dior...


Perspex raincoats, printed jumpsuits, colourful stripes and thigh high boots all made for an excitingly modern Dior Couture show by Raf Simons. I liked that he used similar shapes to last years how but made them new and refreshing through his use of print and bright colours. My favourite look is definitely the last one I've shown. The mix of the black with multi-coloured stripes and the cinched in waist with a full skirt is just perect!

Next Jacquemus...


This Prefall collection is definitely a serious side of the brightly coloured Jacquemus shows that we usually see. Not that that's a bad thing, I actually love the muted colour palette of navy, black, white and grey which beautifully contrast the wacky and unique cut of the clothes. 

Chanel...


I can't believe I'm about to write these words but I really didn't like the Chanel Couture show... There were a few amazing pieces like the black outfits towards the end especially the mesh top skirt combination that can be seen above. There a few tops I liked, such as the purple and blue bandeau top in the collage but apart from that I was a fan. I thought it was overly dramatic, the visors didn't really work for me and what are those shoes?

More to come later...

Lots of love,
Tiana x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger